My Music


Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Countdown

TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now:

1. We'll make it through this together, like we always do. Things will be okay. You're my best friend.

2. I can't believe how things turned around so quickly. I have you to thank for it of course, you finally took a stand, and I can't tell you how glad I am that you did.

3. I'm glad you miss me as much as I miss you. I'd feel pretty dumb if it were a one sided thing. Thanks for being that roommate!

4. I wish I knew where you were and what you were thinking. It's driving me crazy wondering if I'm just imagining what we had, or if it was real.

5. You're my hero. People don't really think of you as a hero, but that's what you are to me.

6. I know it seems like all the answers are right there, but I've been there before, and life gets more complicated as you get older. Pace yourself, don't do anything rash.

7. Thanks for being there through thick and thin. I hope you're having fun where you are, and even though we're going different directions, that you never forget me.

8. I know you're bitter about everything that's happened, but I think it's time to let go. Don't let your anger control your life.

9. I hope that wherever you are, whatever you're doing, that you're truly happy, and not just trying to fool yourself.

10. It's because of your friendship that I wish I never had to grow up. I'm glad that when I look back, I'll have memories of good times. You made growing up not so hard.

NINE things about yourself:
1. I hate change.
2. Nature is what calms me the most.
3. I think way too much of myself.
4. I love helping people.
5. I'm ambitious, but sometimes I lose sight of my goals.
6. I hate protocol, and I hate conformity.
7. Despite what people may think, I love my family more than anything else in this world.
8. Try and push me around, and I'll bite your head off.
9. I like staring at myself in the mirror and cleaning when I talk on the phone to people.

EIGHT ways to win your heart:
1. Be honest with me.
2. Have an opinion of your own, but don't be headstrong about it.
3. Smile.
4. Freckles.
5. Show me how much you love me.
6. Be confident in yourself, know where you stand.
7. Be ambitious. Love life.
8. Respect those around you. Respect me. Respect yourself.

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
1. What am I going to do with my life?
2. How do other people see me?
3. I could never be friends with myself.
4. I'm hungry.
5. Am I where I'm supposed to be?
6. Why isn't Jess writing?
7. I need to take care of myself.


SIX things you wish you never did:
1. Quit dance.
2. Quit soccer.
3. Sluff school so much.
4. Concert choir.
5. Lost my Aviators in California.
6. Cared about what other people thought.


FIVE turn offs:
1. Ego.
2. Rudeness.
3. Lazy.
4. Too nice.
5. Too opinionated.


FOUR turn ons:
1. Humor.
2. Freckles.
3. Confidence.
4. Kindness.


THREE smileys that describe your life:
1. :D
2. 8)
3. :O

TWO things you want to do before you die:
1. See the Northern Lights.
2. Do something, anything, to make this world a better place.

ONE confession:
1. I used to sleep with a box.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

...a box? I hate to ask what was in it.

Andrew/Andy/Rusty said...

You...slept with a box? You are full of surprises.

Megan said...

Dude, you are incredible! Thanks for missing me as much as I miss you too! I don't know how I ever survived without you. I'm not sure of all of them, but I'm pretty sure I could put a name with every thing you said. Mine included! I miss you babe! You are beautiful, and always remember that!

Andrew and Ariel said...

That was great Scabby. Normally those inquiry answer deals are tedious to read, but I was entertained by yours. I'm glad you like freckles so much. I'm glad you love your family so much. I'm glad you're you, how's that for summing it up.