So I started a blog, then got writer's block. Some things are better left unsaid, I guess.
Today was a crazy day. It started out with my co-workers harassing me incessantly, and ended in merry laughter and witty banter. Good day. Good talk.
Among other things:
- I bought Bones, Seasons 1-3. Nothing better, I tell you. Absolutely nothing.
- I'm finally taking care of classes. Ah SLCC, what can you offer me other than bowling?
- The sunset was amazing tonight. Sometimes clouds have silver linings. Sometimes they're pink and purple and gold.
- My mom needs the computer.
- I miss my friends. I was listening to Danny's tape this morning, and the loneliness almost killed me.
- Amanda needs the computer.
- All my girl friends are either at college, married, engaged, or pregnant. 'Nuff said.
- It's been a good day.
Your lives are good. My life is good. Our lives are good, despite what we all think. Stop a moment. The roses smell nice.
Kickstarter is Awesome
3 years ago