My Music


Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wired and a Little Tired

My head is a volcano. An active volcano, one of those ones that's sits around for a few years and does nothing until a particularly uneventful day when it decides to erupt and turn everybody's houses to rubble and dust. My head just erupted. Something spurred a whole lot of thought process all within about five minutes and now I'm trying to juggle five different things at once.

- I'm really stressed. I'm not unhappy, I'm not emotional, I just realized that I have a lot of things to do, and very little time to do them.
- Can someone please tell me what's wrong with my car? She won't run. The car people don't know what's wrong with her. I miss her.
- I'm trying to learn how to drive a stick. I hate it.
- Jess is coming home in less than a month. The unpredictability of this situation is driving me up the wall, and the suspense is killing me. I'm that girl in the audience shouting, "DON'T OPEN THE DOOR!"
- I can't access my mission papers. Naturally, if it's electronic, it's going to sabotage itself so that I can't find a way in. Technology hates me.
- Most of my family is off doing other things with their lives this summer. I'm not. I'm not even going to Canada anymore. I'm desperate to move my legs. I've been stagnant for too long.
- I don't like how I coop my brain up until it explodes like this. There is so much creativity up there, but with the lack of oxygen and room, it turns to mush. This makes it difficult to be clever.
- I'm done waiting around for people. Keep up with me, or don't. I'm making my own plans now.
- Restless. Restless. Restless.

I can't sit at this computer anymore. I don't even have to be sitting here. Nothing is tying me to this computer. I owe it nothing. I have no obligation.

I'm going to go stall the Jeep some more.

1 comment:

Nonie said...

Come visit me in Los Angeles, the city that never stagnates. I can keep up with you. :)

Call me.