My Music


Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Flashbacks and Feelings

A flashback, if you will:

Remember in the Third Season of The Office when Jim started dating Karen, and everyone knew he still loved Pam? I remember. I felt awful during those episodes where Jim and Pam ignored each other and Jim pretended to enjoy dating Karen. It was frustrating, and heart breaking! Anyway, after that season, I thought I would never feel as rotten again. I spoke too soon.

Lorelai married Chris. She’s not just dating him, she married him! She just dropped Luke like it didn’t even matter. Now I don’t know who to be mad at. Season seven is the pits. I’m sad. Yes, pathetic, but sad. Why is everyone so okay with this? What happens to Luke? What about those of us who like the Luke Danes’ of the world, those not necessarily perfect, but pull-through kind of guys? I don’t know. Megan said I have a Luke Danes. He’s not a grouchy, but sure, he’s a Luke Danes. I like that.

This was all I had to say. This show has become so apart of my life, I’ve started dreaming Gilmore Girls, and when I’m not having dreams about it, I’m thinking about it. Just one more day. One more day, the show will be over, and I’ll have my life back. I wonder what the sun looks like. Just kidding. Back to the show.

3 comments:

Andrew/Andy/Rusty said...

I miss Jim and Pam. I hope they are well.

Who is this Luke you speak of?

Megan said...

I am pretty much in complete agreement with your comparison of Luke and Lorelei to Jim and Pam. I think I was there when you wrote that blog. Don't you just love how Luke kisses Lorelei?

A said...

But Gilmore Girls ends on a lovely note, thank heavens, but I understand being angry at that point. But then, I was always a Jess fan, and not a Dean, and not a Logan fan either... Poor Ryan, and then I'm a Jacob fan, don't even get me started on the comparissons between Edward and Jacob... well we will see what happens in the Fall...